The TAS assigned to your site from the National Center for Mental Health Promotion and Youth Violence Prevention can provide vital support during program implementation. Your TAS has developed an in-depth understanding of the goals, assets, and challenges facing your site.
During program implementation, your TAS may provide the following types of support:
- Guidance on developing your needs assessment plan
- Recommendations for alternative EBPs, given your assets and community needs (note: any changes in selected programs need to be approved by your federal project officer)
- Help in connecting your site with Web-based and print resources to aid in program implementation
- Assistance in establishing peer-to-peer networks with other SS/HS Initiatives using the same EBPs
- Suggestions for strategies to sustain your program